Last revision date: 25 May 2018
- BechPackaging sp. z o.o. with its registered office in NowyTomyśl, Poland (hereinafter: BechPackaging) makes every effort to protect Users’ personal data from disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of the applicable laws as well as from their change, loss, damage or destruction, and to respect the privacy of each User.
- Users’ personal data are processed in accordance with the requirements of the generally applicable law, in particular of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR, OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, pp. 1-88).
- This Privacy Protection Policy (hereinafter “the Policy”) specifies the rules for processing and protection of the Users’ personal data by BechPackaging. The Policy regulates the types of personal data collected by BechPackaging, the manner these data are used, the Users’ rights, categories of entities to whom the data are disclosed, and information about cookies. The Policy also defines the means of protection and security of personal data and the method of contact regarding implementation of the Users’ rights, means and methods of personal data protection as used by BechPackaging.
I. Basic items
- personal data –any and all information about an identified or identifiable natural person, e.g. name, phone number, address, ID card number. An identifiable person is a person whose identity can be determined directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or one or more specific factors defining their physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social characteristics. The information is not considered to be able to identify a person if the process would require excessive costs, time or activities;
- data processing – any operations performed on personal data, such as collecting, recording, storing, developing, changing, sharing, and deleting, especially those that are performed in IT systems;
- breach of personal data protection – a breach of security leading to accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure, or unauthorized access to personal data being sent, stored or otherwise processed;
- User – a natural person whose data is processed by BechPackaging;
- Customer – an entity to which BechPackaging provides services.
II. Personal Data Controller
- The Users’ personal data are controlled by BechPackaging Sp. z o.o. with the registered office in NowyTomyśl (64-300), Poland, ul. Kolejowa 56, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS No. 0000151863, Tax Id. No.(NIP): 7881154591, Business Reg. No. (REGON): 630679076.
III. Rules for collecting the Users’ personal data
- BechPackaging, to the extent permitted by law, may collect information on Users using various sources.
- BechPackaging, as an entity processing personal data as part of its services provision, obtains Users’ personal data primarily directly from its Customers. If the Customer’s official contact details were not collected directly from the person to whom they relate (e.g. by receiving a business card containing such data by a BechPackaging representative), they could have been provided by the represented entity or obtained from publicly available sources, such as public registers (e.g. National Court Register).
- BechPackaging obtains personal data, in particular in the field of:
– contact information (such as name, address of residence / lodgings / correspondence / conducting business activity, e-mail address, and telephone number);
– business contact information (such as position, department and name of the institution);
– information needed for issuing a VAT invoice (such as Tax Id. No.(NIP), Business Reg. No. (REGON));
– content provided (such as photos, articles and comments).
IV. Method of Personal Data Processing
- BechPackaging provides control over the type and scope of personal data processed, the period and method of their processing, as well as persons authorized to process them.
- BechPackaging is committed to protecting the information and personal data it collects.
- BechPackaging provides adequate administrative, technical and physical protection of personal data provided by the User against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized damage, loss, modification, access, disclosure or use.
- BechPackaging stores personal data only as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose for which the personal data were collected, unless provided otherwise by the applicable regulations of law, e.g. to resolve a matter involving communication between the User and BechPackaging. However, BechPackaging reserves the right to store your personal data for the purposes of determining, pursuing, or defending claims for a period appropriate for limitation of claims and punishable acts resulting from any provisions of law.
- BechPackaging takes measures to destroy or permanently deprive individuals of the possibility of identifying personal data if this is required by applicable regulations of law or if personal data are no longer needed to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
- BechPackaging declares that:
– it processes personal data in accordance with the law;
– it collects personal data for specified, lawful purposes and does not transfer them for further processing that is incompatible with these purposes;
– it stores personal data in a form that allows identification of the persons they concern, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing;
– the personal data processed are factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Access to personal data is made to: BechPackaging, its employees authorized in writing, associates and persons providing services to it. Access to personal data by the above-mentioned persons takes place solely for the purpose and scope specified by BechPackaging.
- BechPackaging keeps records of people authorized to process personal data. Persons who have been authorized to process data are required to keep the personal data and the means of securing it strictly confidential.
- BechPackaging and persons authorized to process this data use technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data being processed.
- The data collected by BechPackaging can be used for the following purposes, among others:
– providing services, administering them and informing about them by BechPackaging pursuant to art. 6 Sec. 1 Letter b in the case of processing personal data of the User at whose request steps have been taken to conclude an agreement with BechPackaging or to perform the agreement concluded with it;
– implementation of legal obligations incumbent on BechPackaging, which result, for example, from accounting and tax regulations (pursuant to Art.6 Sec.1 Letter c of GDPR);
– conducting e-mail or telephone communication to resolve the matter to which the communication relates, which is the legitimate interest of BechPackaging Sp. z o.o. within the meaning of Article 6 Section 1 Letter f of GDPR. BechPackaging Sp. z o.o. may process data also for the purpose of establishing, pursuing or defending claims (legal grounds: Article 6 Section 1 Letter f of GDPR);
– improving BechPackaging activities (including development of its services, communication management, analyzing and improving the services it provides), which is the legitimate interest of BechPackaging within the meaning of Article 6 Section 1 Letter f of GDPR;
– estimating the Users’ interest in employment and contact regarding employment opportunities in BechPackaging, which is the legitimate interest of BechPackaging within the meaning of Article 6 Section 1 Letter f of GDPR;
– as required by law or in connection with any pending legal proceedings or in connection with a request from a public authority to disclose information held by BechPackaging, which is the legitimate interest of BechPackaging within the meaning of Article 6 Section 1 Letter f of GDPR;
– ensuring compliance of data processing with personal data protection regulations and internal regulations of BechPackaging in this respect, which is the legitimate interest of BechPackaging within the meaning of Article 6 Section 1 Letter f of GDPR.
V. Sharing and entrusting the processing of personal data
- BechPackaging does not share, sell or disclose in any other way any personal data collected about the Users, except for situations described in the Policy or when it results from the generally applicable regulations of law.
- BechPackaging may entrust the processing of personal data to service providers acting on its behalf. In accordance with the agreements on entrusting the processing of personal data made with its service providers, BechPackaging requires them to ensure – in compliance with the regulations of law – a high level of privacy protection and security of personal data processed by them on behalf of BechPackaging.
VI. Users’ rights
- Within the limits of the law, the User has the right to access their personal data, in particular as a form of control of the processing by BechPackaging of the personal data concerning them, in particular by obtaining information about the purpose, scope and manner of data processing.
- Within the limits of the law, the User also has the right to amend, supplement, rectify, and update the personal data concerning them as processed by BechPackaging.
- Within the limits of the law, the User also has the right to request the deletion of the personal data concerning them as processed by BechPackaging.
- If the processing of personal data is based on the User’s consent, the User has the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data by notifying BechPackaging thereof by means of any method. In such situations, BechPackaging will comply with the User’s decision regarding any future activities of BechPackaging, which means that the User’s consent withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of data processing performed prior to such consent withdrawal.
- The User has the right – in cases provided for by the regulations of law – to require BechPackaging to limit the processing of their personal data.
- The User, for reasons related to their particular situation and within the limits of the regulations of law, has the right to object to the processing of their personal data by BechPackaging based on the implementation of its legitimate interest.
- Within the limits of the law, the User has the right to receive in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, any personal data concerning them which the User has provided to BechPackaging, and has the right to send such personal data to another data controller without any obstacles from BechPackaging.
- The above described rights of the User may be exercised by the User by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event that the processing of the User’s personal data by BechPackaging violates the law, the User may submit a complaint to the supervisory body, in the case of the Republic of Poland – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
VII. Cookies and data analyzing software.
- BechPackaging, its service providers and business partners collect some information using automated means, such as cookies, during the browsing of the corporate website of BechPackaging at www.bechpackaging.pl (“the Website”). The information collected in this way may include information on: the IP address, browser type, operating system, visited URLs, as well as information on activities performed on the website. BechPackaging encourages you to read the Cookies Policy available at the Website.
- In order to use the website at www.bechpackaging.pl you are not required to log in, create an account or to provide your personal data.
- In order to monitor the Website, BechPackaging may use data analyzing software owned by a third party, e.g. Google Analytics. Google Analytics may be disabled using the browser extension, which can be downloaded from: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- For convenience and for the purpose of providing Users with any additional information, the Website contains links to websites administered by third-party entities, e.g. Twitter or LinkedIn. Separate clauses or privacy policies may apply on these third-party websites. BechPackaging encourages you to read their content. With regard to any and all websites linked to at www.bechpackaging.pl, which are not owned or controlled by BechPackaging, BechPackaging assumes no responsibility for their content, Users’ use of these sites or for any related applicable principles of information confidentiality protection.
VIII. Policy modifications and updates
- The Policy may be modified from time to time. The modifications are designed to take into account any changes in BechPackaging practices regarding personal data handling and strengthening the personal data protection system at BechPackaging.
- Significant changes in the Policy will be signaled by clearly visible messages located on the Website. At the top of the page with the Policy content there will be information about the date of its latest update.
- The User may contact BechPackaging at any time to obtain information on whether and how BechPackaging uses or intends to use their personal data, as well as in the event of any questions or comments on this Policy.
BechPackaging uses analytical services to find out if its Website’s content is of interest to its Users. BechPackaging can use web beacons or tracking pixels to count visits to the Website, and performance cookies to check how many Users visit the Website and how often.
By using the Website, the User agrees to place the cookies as described above on their computer or on another device. However, the User may always control the installed cookies. However, deleting or blocking cookies may affect the way you use the Website, as some areas of the Website may become unavailable.
The above check is done using the browser settings. Information on how to modify your browser settings, block and filter cookies can be found at: http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
The User may also opt out of anonymous recording of activities performed on the Website in the analytical cookies. The privacy principles adopted by BechPackaging service providers and information on the possibility of opt-out of their cookies can be found at the following address: Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.